Welcome To Love Food Love Yourself Love Sw
I thought i would start out by introducing ourself and why we have created this blog.
I have been a slimming world member since 2016 and have fallen in love with the plan.
When i joined slimming world i was a size 20 dress and was so unhappy with myself, i struggled losing weight despite following many different plans over the years but i struggled to follow them and when i did lose weight as soon as i stopped without fail i always piled it back on again.
It was like a losing battle.
It was like a losing battle.
My finally moment i realise enough was enough and i seriously had to do something about my weight gain was when i saw myself in wedding photos when i was a bridesmaid. I had always been heavy throughout my life but i always used to hide in baggy clothes and always hide from a camera so that it didn't depress me seeing me so big.
When i saw myself in that photo i cried and realised i had to do something before i put on anymore weight and put more pressure on my body and affected my health more than what it was.
So a friend of mine suggested trying slimming world.
I went along to my first class and was so very nervous but the consultant annemaire was lovely and so understanding and put me at ease right away.
I aimed for a loss of 5 stone when i set my target and hoped for the best.
I started following the plan and couldn't believe i could eat so much food and yet still lose weight.
Within a year i lost 3 stone and felt very proud of myself that i had gotten so far and not given up.
I took a small break due to personal reasons for month and a half but rejoined again at the start of 2017 alongside my husband who had seen how well i had done and had also decided to join slimming world along with me as he was advised he was on the brink of becoming a diabetic.
He was advised to try and lose a bit of weight and because he had seen me lose so much through slimming world he thought he would give it a try and we could support one another at the same time.
We rejoined together in 2017 at the same class i had been originally going to and luckily enough when i weighed in i had only put on a few lb's in the period of time of being away.
I decided i was going to stick to the same target i had chosen on day 1 of joining slimming world.
In the weeks after my husband took to slimming world like a duck to water and he was losing weight and enjoying the plan.
I can say i am so very proud of him at how hes changed his eating habits and taken to the plan so easy.
After a few months of joining My husband recieved the Man of the Year award and Mr sleek award from our group and i couldn't have been happier for him.
He lost 2 stone in 5 and half month's
I continued to lose weight alongside him getting closer and closer to that target.
Then in June 2017 on the same week at weigh in both myself and my husband hit our final targets together and since then have continued to maintain our target weights since then.
We continue to go to class every week and share our story and support others on there journey to there targets and have made so many wonderful friends.
I can say that slimming world has been the best decision we have both made in our life's.
We continue to go to class every week and share our story and support others on there journey to there targets and have made so many wonderful friends.
I can say that slimming world has been the best decision we have both made in our life's.
That' is why we decided to start this blog together.
We both wanted to share our experience with other slimming world members and share a recipe or two that we have created over the last few years that could help you to your target.
We hope you enjoy our blog and if you do try any of our recipes please let us know what you think as we would love to hear your thoughts.
Thank you
Reidy1982 and Wolfie77
No comments:
Post a Comment